Tag

Labels

Sunday, November 19, 2017

25 More Equals 400

Here are the next 25 Viet celebs to be featured....

1. Chi Tâm:  Southern Vietnamese Folk Opera Actor

2. Hạ Vy:  Overseas Vietnamese Singer

3. Kim Nguyen:  Canadian Filmmaker of Vietnamese and French-Canadian Descent

4. Ngọc Lan:  Vietnamese Actress of Film and Television 

5. Đơn Dương:  Late Vietnamese Film Actor

6. Trang Mỹ Dung:  Vietnamese Singer 

7. Huy Vũ:  Overseas Vietnamese Singer

8. Michelle Phan:  YouTube Personality and Entrepreneur

9. Nhan Phúc Vinh:  Vietnamese Actor

10. La Sương Sương:  Late Overseas Vietnamese Singer

11. Thanh Phong:  Vietnamese Singer

12. Việt Hương:  Overseas Vietnamese Comedienne

13. Stephen Huynh:  Hong Kong Film Actor of Hoa Descent

14. Thanh Thúy:  Vietnamese Actress

15. Billy Shane:  Late Vietnamese Singer of French Love Songs

16. Trang Thanh Lan:  Vietnamese Singer and Actress

17. Mai Quốc Huy:  Overseas Vietnamese Singer

18. Helen Thanh Đào:  Cinema of Taiwan Actress of Vietnamese Origin 

19. Trấn Thành:  Vietnamese Comedian

20. Trúc Quỳnh:  Overseas Vietnamese Singer

21. Việt Hùng:  Late Legendary Southern Vietnamese Folk Opera Actor

22. Mai Thiên Vân:  Overseas Vietnamese Singer

23. Kym Purling:  World-Renowned Australian Pianist/Composer of Vietnamese Origin

24. Nhã Phương:  Vietnamese Actress of Film and Television

25. Kỳ Anh:  Overseas Vietnamese Singer

1 comment:

  1. Life indeed is GRACE, I'am Daan Sophia currently in California USA. I would like to share my experience with you guys on how I got a loan of $185,000.00 USD to clear my bank draft and start up a new business. It all started when i lost my home and belongings due to the bank draft I took to offset some bills and some personal needs. I became so desperate and began to seek for funds at all means. Luckily for me I heard a colleague of mine talking about this company, I got interested although i was scared of being scammed, I was compelled by my situation and had no choice than to seek advise from my friend regarding this very company and was given their contact number, getting intouch with them really made me skeptical due to my past experience with online lenders, little did i know this very Company "PROGRESSIVE LOAN INC. was a godsent to me and my family and the entire Internet World, this company has been of great help to me and some of my colleague and today am a proud owner of well organized business and responsibilities are well handled all thanks to Josef Lewis of (progresiveloan@yahoo.com).. So if really you are genuinely in need of a loan either to expand or start up your own business or in any form of financial difficulty, i advise you give Mr Josef Lewis of Progressive loan the opportunity of financial upliftment in your life Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565 and not fall victim of online scam in the name of getting a loan. thanks


    ReplyDelete