Tag

Labels

Friday, January 23, 2015

My Linh


My Linh (1975-     ) is one of the four divas of Vietnamese pop music together with Thanh Lam, Hong Nhung, and Tran Thu Ha.  Born in Hanoi, My Linh is the second eldest of three children.

My Linh first rose to prominence with her hit songs Thi Tham Mua Xuan, Chi Toi and Tren Dinh Phu Vang in 1996.  Since then, My Linh has traveled all around the world performing for overseas Vietnamese audiences.  Among the countries she has performed in include Japan, the United States, France, Germany, Australia and Canada.

Since 1998, My Linh has been married to musician Anh Quan.  Together the couple are proud parents of two children, a son and a daughter.

Among her most popular recorded studio albums include Xin Mat Troi Ngu Yen (1996), Mua Thu Khong Tro Lai (1998), Chieu Xuan (1998), Trai Tim Khong Ngu Yen (1998) with Bang Kieu, Toc Ngan (2000), Van Mai Mong Cho (2002), Made in Vietnam (2003), Chat Voi Mozart (2005), De Tinh Yeu Hat (2006), Loi Cua Gio (2008) and Mot Ngay (2011). 

Link(s):

Vietnamese Celebrity Homes Part 1 



No comments:

Post a Comment