Tag

Labels

Friday, January 15, 2016

Michelle Banzer

Michelle Banzer (1982-    ) is an American fashion model and beauty queen who was the titleholder of the 2007 Miss Kentucky USA beauty pageant.

Born on December 2, 1982 in Louisville, Kentucky, Michelle Banzer is of Vietnamese, Chinese, Mongolian, Russian, Cherokee, German and Irish descent.  She grew up speaking both Vietnamese and English fluently.  Banzer started her modeling career as a teenager and became known under the name, Michelle Zen.  She has competed in many other major international beauty pageants prior to taking the title of Miss Kentucky USA in 2007 such as Miss Hot Import Nights and Miss Hawaiian Tropic.  In the summer of 2005, Banzer represented the United States in the 33rd annual Miss Intercontinental Pageant where she was second runner-up to Miss Swimsuit and placed in the top 20 semi-finalists.


Michelle Banzer is the second delegate of Vietnamese descent to have ever competed in the Miss USA beauty pageant after Elyzabeth Pham who had been crowned Miss Wisconsin USA in 1999.  She has worked in print, commercial, promotional and runway as a fashion model.




Link(s):



1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete