Tag

Labels

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

20 Hottest Viet Celebs of 2017

Now that 2017 is over, here's a look back with a tribute to 20 of the hottest Viet Celebs of 2017.  This is in continuation of our annual series which began with 30 Most Beautiful Vietnamese Celebs of 2015, followed by 30 Sexiest Vietnamese Celebs of 2016.

Ladies First....

1. Ánh Minh:  Overseas Vietnamese Singer

2. Chi Pu:  Vietnamese Actress


3. Gaile Lok:  Hong Kong Model and Actress of Chinese and Vietnamese Descent

4. Hà Kiều Anh:  Former Miss Vietnam and Vietnamese Actress

5. Hiến Mai:  Vietnamese Actress

6. Mai Thu Huyền:  Vietnamese Actress and Film Producer

7. Mayko Nguyen:  Canadian Actress of Vietnamese Descent
8. Michelle Phan:  Vietnamese-American YouTube Celebrity Personality, Makeup Artist and Entrepreneur

9. Ngô Mỹ Uyên:  Magician and Former Miss Vietnam Titleholder

10. Ngô Thanh Vân:  Cinema of Vietnam Actress and Overseas Vietnamese Singer

11. Ngọc Quyên:  Vietnamese Actress and Model

12. Nhật Kim Anh:  Vietnamese Actress and Singer
13. Séverine Ferrer:  French Television Host, Singer and Actress of Italian and Vietnamese Descent



14. Ý Lan:  Overseas Vietnamese Singer


And Here Are the Men....


15. Andy Quách:  Overseas Vietnamese Singer

16. Benjamin Tang:  International Male Model of German and Vietnamese Descent
17. Huy Khánh:  Vietnamese Actor

18. Huy Vũ:  Overseas Vietnamese Singer

19. Johnny Trí Nguyễn:  Vietnamese-American Actor

20. Ngô Kiến Huy:  Vietnamese Actor and Singer

Link(s):


3 comments:

  1. ALL THANKS TO UPSTART LOAN AM NOW FINANCIALLY STABLE . upstartloan@yahoo.com
    I am Michelle Huxford from Casper, Wyoming...... I was in a very chronic financial issue and terminal health situation some few weeks back. After all my search for assistance from friends and neighbors proved abortive, I feel there was no one who truly cares. I became so emaciated due to lack of good food and my 2 kids age 5 and 8 were not also good looking due to lack of proper care as a result of finance. One faithful morning I saw an old time friend of my late husband and I told him all I have been going through and he said the only way he could help was to direct me to a good loan agency that also helped him, He explained to me on how he was financially down and how he got boosted by this loan agency UPSTART LOAN INC ( upstartloan@yahoo.com ) who grant him 245,000 USD loan at an affordable rate. He further assured me that they were the only legit loan firm he found in the quest of seeking for loan after been scammed by various fake loan lenders online. He gave me their email: upstartloan@yahoo.com or text/call (574) 301-1639, That was how i applied and was also granted a loan and my life changed for the good. CONTACT THE ONLY GENUINE LENDERS( UPSTART LOAN INC) VIA email: upstartloan@yahoo.com or call +1 (574) 301-1639 to resolve your financial mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com



    Hello Everybody,
    My name is Ahmad Asnul Brunei, I contacted Mr Osman Loan Firm for a business loan amount of $250,000, Then i was told about the step of approving my requested loan amount, after taking the risk again because i was so much desperate of setting up a business to my greatest surprise, the loan amount was credited to my bank account within 24 banking hours without any stress of getting my loan. I was surprise because i was first fall a victim of scam! If you are interested of securing any loan amount & you are located in any country, I'll advise you can contact Mr Osman Loan Firm via email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
    First name......
    Middle name.....
    2) Gender:.........
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.........
    4) Loan Duration:.........
    5) Country:.........
    6) Home Address:.........
    7) Mobile Number:.........
    8) Email address..........
    9) Monthly Income:.....................
    10) Occupation:...........................
    11)Which site did you here about us.....................
    Thanks and Best Regards.
    Derek Email osmanloanserves@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days.
    Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with 200$ and get a returns of 5,000$ within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business.

    Email: investmoneyoilgas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete